Twitter Update

Ash
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 29 January 2014

    "...the clocks were striking thirteen..."

    I've just been surfing the channels, and happened to come across the Big Brother final, and it's down to the last three, who are some chap called Olly, who I've never heard of, some dappy twat called Dappy (last seen losing a fight with a horse), and Jim Davison... 

    Surely, there is something wrong with the world when the least worst option for a winner is Jim Davison?

    Part of me thinks I should actually have watched more of this series, as various people have said it was quite good. And I have watched several series of the show in the past... but as with every series it does somewhat stretch the definition of "celebrity" with the usual collection of has beens and never weres... It does seem that in this ever changing world in which we live in any talentless half wit can be a celebrity. 

    I long for the old days. When we had proper celebrities. 

    Like Keith Chegwin.

    Or Keith Harris and Orville.

    Or that bloke who did the dodgy microphone routine...

    No comments: