Twitter Update

Ash
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 11 January 2014

    "...it's good to see you smile again..."

    Yesterday's post made me think of one of the most under-rated bands I can recall; A House. They were a band that should have been massive, but never achieved the success they so richly deserved. They're largely forgotten about, which is a real shame. 

    I did want to link to the video of Take It Easy On Me, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. To my mind, that was their best song, but appears to be nowhere to be found on the internet. So, instead, Here Come The Good Times...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CffUxd_RMYU

    If you happen to come across any of their albums, especially I Am The Greatest, you should buy them They may even be on iTunes. I haven't checked. Prices of the CDs are silly money on Amazon at the moment, and only one (I think) is on their MP3 store. 

    No comments: